I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Save Green Being Green Carpet Squares Post

Check out what my daughter did with sample carpet squares.
She made one for her daughter's room and one for theirs
It's pretty self explanatory, but check out how she did it HERE.


While you're at it, check out the rest of her blog. She has some interesting ideas.
Save Green Being Green

Photobucket

0 Fascinating Footnotes From Fantastic Folks:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.