This is how our gazebo has looked for years. The table was never easy to clean with the deck stain we originally put on it, so I put a tarp over it, which was ok.... for awhile.
I always felt it needed dressing up, so this is what I did:
I painted the table with brown exterior latex paint and then painted on the flower and stenciled edges with acrylic paint. I sealed the whole top with concrete sealer. It has come through one winter just fine, so I think it will be alright.
I made some curtain rods to fit out of 3/8” steel rod and I painted telephone insulators [the kind that attaches to the house] to use as brackets.
The “curtains” are shower curtains, which I got on clearance for $5.00 a set. I used some black hair bands [‘cause Walmart didn’t have black elastic] which I sewed into the tiebacks. I painted fence insulators and attached them to the outside of the posts to hook the tiebacks to.
The final touch when I get around to it is to make some matching cushions for the benches.