I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HOO ARE YOU TUESDAY

NightOwlCrafting

Joining in at Night Owl Crafting for Hoo Are You Tuesday.
Why don't you pop on over and join in too!


Here are this weeks questions!
1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What is your favorite season of the year?


1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
    I prefer sweet foods. I have a terrible sweet tooth.


2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
     My 3 best personality traits would be 
#1 sense of humor
#2 creative
#3 frugal


3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
    Wow, lookin' for honesty here. Well here goes.
#1 judgmental
#2 loud and opinionated
#3 unforgiving
     I'm working on these, and with the help of God, someday I may              succeed.  


4. Do you collect anything?
    Not really. My home is more of an eclectic mess. I do have a cow theme going in my kitchen though.


 5. What is your favorite season of the year?
     My favorite season would be summer, or spring. I definitely like warmer weather, so I can be outside doing things. I do not like the cold, but do like the change of seasons. My theory is it would be great to have snow, but still be 50°!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your snow theory! I totally agree! I have a huge sweet tooth as well! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tru, it's great you got your blog going. I wasn't sure how to visit your posts before. I love the outdoors too. I usually have to drive about an hour or two to spend time in the snow but when we go, it's just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love summer, too. The freedom that comes with it, JOY! I agree with your snow theory. I'd love to enjoy the beauty of it in comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.