I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HOO ARE YOU TUESDAY

NightOwlCrafting
Time for another round of questions on Hoo Are You Tuesday over at Night Owl Crafting. Click on over and join the fun and get to know some fellow bloggers.





Here are this weeks questions!
1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
I've broken my hand, but not found out until a couple of weeks later when the doctor said the bones were already mending. I've also broken some ribs from coughing. Yes coughing! There is a lot of pressure developed in the process of coughing and sneezing and if you try to brace your body during either of these, the bones will snap. 



2. What is your favorite drink?
I would have to say my favorite drink is hot chocolate or chocolate milk; although what I drink most of the time is water. Oh.... did you mean alcohol? Then it would be a Sloe Screw. I'm not into alcohol much, so the more sweet and less alcohol the better.



3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
January 14. Sucky time to have a Bday, 'cause people are just getting over Christmas and New Years and tend to forget about it. 'Cept my hubby and kids. They always remember, at least by the end of the day!



4. Do you have an allergies?
Allergies?!? Why yes, yes I do. I had eczema as a teenager, related to a nickel allergy. (no cheap earrings for me) Luckily, I grew out of this, the eczema, not the nickel allergy. I then developed hay fever which has stuck with me. Not too bad until I reached the perimenopausal era of my life in which I would develop sinus infections from said allergies. Now that I'm into menopause, the allergies seem to have lessened considerably (that may be one of the few perks of menopause)


5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
I think Roadhouse is a good one. Hubby and I have a running joke about one of the lines in the movie "I ain't got twenty bucks!" The movie I've watched the most times would be The Wizard of Oz. I remember watching it every year around Christmas time when I was  a child. Now, though I haven't watched it for about 10 years. It's
A Wonderful Life and White Christmas are also ones that get watched very often.




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh you poor dear. Broken ribs from coughing?? Ouch! My birthday is in February so I like to take advantage of asking for the things for my bday that I didn't get for Christmas. ;) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I'll have to be careful when I cough and sneeze. Although, I usually just let it all out, I don't hold back, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the earring thing. Not to be all salesy, but have you tried any lia sophia earrings? People tell me that they've had super sensitive ears before but can handle them. Just a thought. In my opinion, pretty earrings are a privilege every woman should have!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers!!! I am stopping by from Hoo Are You. Broken ribs? That sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wizard of Oz is such a classic movie!!

    Popping in from Hoo Are You Tuesday - hope your day is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a slow screw? 've never heard of that.....at least not with a drink! LOL I totally forgot about nickel! I have that too. I only wear silver or gold. I can wear SOME costume jewelry, but most of it makes my ears get all icky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been told that I taught myself how to use the VCR and tape rewinder when I was 3 so I could watch the Wizard of Oz over and over again. I also had the thing memorized for quite some time haha :) Thanks for coming by my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.