I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FEATURE, FEATURE, HOORAY IN THE BLEACHERS!

Reactions: 
My Stacked tables Plant Stand is being featured this afternoon on
So head on over and check out my project, HERE.
Thanks, Cassity, for the feature!!!


While you're there, poke around a bit and see all the wonderful crafts and DIY projects you can get inspiration from. 
You'll be glad you did.
Be sure to make a comment on some post and tell Cassity, I sent you over.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! We're Polly Want a Crafter sisters! I was featured yesterday! Congratulations! I LOVE that stacked table plant stand. So creative! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.