I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 17, 2010

LADDER STOOLS

I needed stools for the table in the gazebo. These are what I made thanks to doing a little tweaking to Ana's plan for ladder tables  at www.knock-offwood.com.
I will stain and paint these after the wood has dried about a month.
A tutorial will be coming on my designs blog.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tutorial here:
    http://designsanddrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/deck-stools.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.