I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE COLOSSAL POTATO TOWER VENTURE




So, I got this idea for a Potato Skyscraper/Tower here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGWZAIjsTU As he didn't give any real instructions, I'm attempting this experiment on my own. The idea is that the plants will grow out the sides and top of the tower and the whole thing will be green. In the fall, when the plants die back, the whole inside is supposed to be full of potatoes. We shall see.
Here's my progress so far:





May 15, 2010





May 27, 2010





June 8, 2010

Photobucket

0 Fascinating Footnotes From Fantastic Folks:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.