I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Contest Update

Sadly, I did not win anything in the Instuctables Garden Contest. Thank-you to everybody who voted for me, though. In the voting Phase I ended up 4th out of 96, but the ultimate judging was done by their staff, I believe, and the voting only guaranteed me a place in the final 20, (the top 10 voted for got in as well as 10 others they decided on) Oh, well, it was a learning experience and I can only grow from here.


Photobucket

0 Fascinating Footnotes From Fantastic Folks:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.