I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 12, 2011

STYLISH BLOG AWARD # 3

If you enjoy reading my posts, leave a comment at the bottom.
I really like getting feedback and respond to every comment or question.
So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Wendy at a and w gave me back this award that I gave her a couple of weeks ago.  
Thank-you Wendy!


Since this is the 3rd time I am doing this award, I am not following the rules. 
(Oh no, I may go to hell for that one!)  

Anyway, here are a couple more things about me:

1. I graduated 3rd in my class back in high ,but only went on to Technical School. I'm sure most people thought I should have gone to a 4 year college, but I was totally sick of school by that time (I loved school all the way to my senior year and then it was like a switch was pulled and I couldn't wait to get out), and I really couldn't afford it either. 

2. I hate winter. I tell Gary that about every other day during the winter months. I don't usually mind the snow as long as it could be 50° out! This year; however I am totally done with the snow! Too much for too long!

3. I CAN'T WAIT TIL SPRING FINALLY GETS HERE!

So, I am passing this award on to some more of my followers.  

3. Diann @ The Thrifty Groove  
4. Pam @ Sallygoodin  
5.Cindy @ The Gathering Room  
6. Marissa @ The Design Confidential  

Here are the rules if you care to follow them.  

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.