I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I WON SOMETHING!!!

If you enjoy reading my posts, leave a comment at the bottom.
I really like getting feedback and respond to every comment or question.
So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Remember my Plant Stand



I had entered it in Readymade's Readymade 100 contest.

I received this email yesterday, informing me I was in the 

top 25!


Hello Trudy!
Congratulations! Your fantastic Stacked Tables Plant Stand made it into the top 25 projects of our ReadyMade 100 contest. We worked with local builders and designers (and you, as you might remember!) to bring your project to the pages of our April/May issue, and we’d love to send you a copy. Please send us your address and we’ll get one out to you right away.


We’ll also have a actual prize to send you in the coming weeks, but we’re still working on finalizing the design. In the meantime, if you can fill out the attached release and email it back to me, I’d greatly appreciate it.


Please feel free to spread the word about your inclusion in the story—and stay tuned to readymade.com where you and your work will be featured in the coming weeks.


Thanks so much for entering and for helping to make our new issue one of the best yet!


Your friends at ReadyMade

WooHoo!!!

The people at Readymade made over all the finalists projects and this is their version of mine.

22_plantstand_800
Compliments of Readymade.com



You can see the entire blurb about my project and me HERE.


Thanks to all who voted for my project, way back in December. That's what got me into the top 75, to have a shot at a prize. 


Now that's a great start to the week!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You deserve it, that plant stand was amazing.
    I showed it to my mom, an avid gardener and plant lover, and she is now collecting tables and other supplies to recreate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a neat way to display your plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea and congrats on the win! I will file this one away in my head for a future time. Of course, since we just cleaned the garage, my husband would flip if I started filling it up with a bunch of tables!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.