I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BLOG ADDITION

You'll notice a lot of posts added recently. That's 'cause I decided to streamline and combine my Design and Feats blogs into this one. I found that I had different readers on each blog and the ones following the design blog did not always pop on over here to see the finished results of my ideas. This way it'll all be in one place and make for a more cohesive thought process.


Have a great day 

and welcome to those of you

who transfered your following 

from my design blog to this one!

Photobucket

0 Fascinating Footnotes From Fantastic Folks:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.