I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CHIMNEY BLOCK SEATING

Reactions: 
My Chimney block benches came through the winter fine. Of course we did put them under a roof overhang.
See that garland around the deck? That's me not getting all my Christmas decor put away yet.

Here's a couple more views.

You can find the plans on one of my sibling blogs:

3 comments:

  1. So clever dear! send me more tutorials i am honored to include this in my Project: Library! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't this post get featured on remodelaholic? I remember seeing it. I can't believe I didn't comment. I think I commented on her blog. Love this space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a fun place to entertain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.