I really like getting feedback and will respond to comments.

So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Better yet.......... Become a follower!

I'll follow you back!

Do You See What I See? Check out the images I've found!
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BLOG AWARD #2

If you enjoy reading my posts, leave a comment at the bottom.
I really like getting feedback and respond to every comment or question.
So please, won't you leave me some footnotes!

Melanie from Creative Art & Design visited my blog and left a comment giving me my second blogging  award. 
Thank-you Melanie!!!




The rules are a little different this time around.


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 different things about myself

1. I like to make things (Betcha couldn't tell that by my blog, huh?)

2. In a long ago life, I worked as an LPN in a nursing. I have been working the family dairy farm since 1991 with my husband. I DO NOT miss working out.

3. I blog for myself and to share with anyone who cares to read. I don't post on a timetable, only when I have something to share and the time to write it down.

4. I generally don't enter blog giveaways. Just not what I come to the internet for. I make a few exceptions where it is something unique that the blogger has made themselves.

5. I stalk linky parties for ideas. I only wish the pics were bigger, so I can see what the projects are and not have to click on a link only to find it was not something I'm interested in.

6. One of my favorite sites for house ideas is Houzz.com

7. I will most likely never earn money from my blog. As I said, I blog for myself. I don't ever want it to become a full time job that I can't find time to respond to comments from anyone who cares to read. 

These are the blogs I am passing this award onto. I do this in appreciation for them being followers of my blog. 
Thank-you! 

1. Tasha @  DotDotDot



4. J & A @ Joyful Living

5. Heather @ Feather's Flights

6. Gina @ Labelladiva



9. Tiffany @ Killing Time


11. Judy @ DIY by Design

12. Cindy @ Le Chaise Parfait

13. Leslie @ Night Owl Crafting


15. Wendy @ a & w

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. congratulations to you and all the blogs listed. It must be fun living on farm. I guess you would have to love being outdoors to do that kind of work, and I LOVE the outdoors. These blog awards sure are fun as you get to know a little more about the person blogging.

    I haven't quite made up my mind about blog giveaways, although I do have a few giveaways every now and then when a vendor approaches me. It's fun to give something away to people who really appreciate it. But as far as me entering, I haven't quite figured out if it's something I like doing or not...haven't won anything, I guess that's why I haven't made up my mind, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!! It was good getting to know some things about you! I've always wanted to live on a dairy farm, all of my friends growing up had farms and 2 of them dairy farms..i loved helping with their chores!!! lol!
    I'm like you, I like to make things for me and my home, not to make money! I love having a linky party because then i get to see some amazing ideas that inspire me!
    Thanks again for the award, and congrats to you!!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the award and congrats youself for receiving it. my grandmother used to have a dairy farm in upstate ny where i grew up . i think i was the only girl with a pet calf...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award and congratulations to you as well for receiving it. I'm glad I got to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! And congrats to you, you deserve it! I liked getting to know a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award . . . and congratulations on winning the award :)

    LaBelladiva

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to know other things about you aside from blogging :)

    Btw, thanks for joining in our Swap Followings Linky Party and helping make it a success! Hope you'll link up again next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments. I read every one and will respond if you have your email attached to your name.